Work may be a day away, but you can still enjoy today.
1. : Whether its got lush greens or mountains of snow, nature is a sight to behold. invites kids over the age of seven to an afternoon of games and fun beginning at 1:30 p.m.
2. : Yesterday was the boys, today is the girls chance to leave the competition in the dust. Root for the girls varsity winter track team as they compete at SCCC West. Races start at 2 p.m.
3. : While we get to sleep in warm, cozy beds every night, plenty of animals brave the cold winter nights outdoors. Find out how they make it to spring at this program at . Entire families are invited; be there by 2 p.m.
4. : Our list of 100 things to do in Kings Park kicked off with the first entry: winter hiking in . And with the repeated snowfalls we're getting, now is the perfect time to throw on some layers and head down to the park.
5. : Fulfill a childhood fantasy and join Starfleet Academy when Star Trek Live comes to the at Stony Brook University. Special effects, audience interaction and even an on-screen appearance by Spock and Captain Kirk. The Starship Enterprise touches down at 4 p.m.