It always feels good to bring along a little piece of home when you head back to school.
Whether you’re an eager freshman or a wizened senior, let Kings Park Patch help you stay in touch with your hometown while you’re off living the collegiate life.
- Like us on Facebook: Let your newsfeed do the work as Kings Park Patch posts information, photos and updates throughout the day.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Download the Patch app: Are you an iPhone girl or Android guy? Either way, Patch has you covered. The iPhone app highlights the top five most relevant stories and blog posts of the moment. Patch Places for Android will help you get to know the cheapest restaurants and the best places for a night out in your new college town.
- Sign up for our newsletter: Whether you’re interested in the newest restaurants or businesses to open in Kings Park, or the latest news from Kings Park High School, the top headlines will come straight to your inbox with our daily newsletter.
- Blog for Patch: It’s not all about us. We want to hear from you, too. Start a Patch blog to chronicle your adventures and keep in touch with your family, teachers and friends back home.
- Post an announcement: Make the dean’s list? Win a fancy scholarship? Then shout it from the rooftops by sharing it on Patch.