The Kings Park Board of Education has released its agenda for its Aug. 27 meeting at Kings Park High School. The meeting starts with an executive session at 6:30 p.m. expected to last until 7:30 p.m., when public discussion will start.
Here's a look at what's on the agenda:
- The superintendent will give a presentation on education updates through out the Kings Park School District.
- School officials will address the state assessment results, paying particular attention to the Regents and AP assessment scores.
- Board of Education members will read over a new policy regarding the distribution of flyers and vote on its implementation.
- The Board of Education will read a new Student Attendance Zone Policy.
- Board trustees will take a vote on whether to finance the purchase of a new school bus and new school van for the Kings Park School District.