The following arrest information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
• Justin Wright, 23, of Bay Shore, was arrested on Jan. 18 in Smithtown on a DWI charge, a misdemeanor, and a charge of seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor. Police said Wright was arrested at 490 Main St. while driving a 2002 Mercedes Benz and was found to be in possession of a controlled substance, though they did not elaborate.
• Hassan Kanoun, 41, of Smithtown, was arrested on Jan. 17 on a charge of leaving the scene of a car accident with property damage, a misdemeanor. Reports state Kanoun was leaving the 7-Eleven parking lot to travel westbound on Route 25A in St. James in a 2001 Ford SUV, crossed into the eastbound lane and hit the driver side of a 2000 Lexus, then left the scene.
• Christopher Horton, 41, of Smithtown, was arrested on Jan. 16 in Smithtown on a sixth-degree conspiracy charge, a misdemeanor, after police said he arranged to have a man assaulted.
• Anibal Martinez, 29, of Hauppauge, was arrested on Jan. 19 in Hauppauge on charges relating to drugs and being disorderly. Police said that Martinez was in the middle of the eastbound lane on Motor Parkway, obstructing traffic as he argued with another person. During arrest on a disorderly conduct charge, he allegedly resisted. Police also said they found a hypodermic instrument and a small amount of marijuana in his possession. He was ultimately charged with seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance and resisting arrest, both misdemeanors, disorderly conduct and unlawful possession of marijuana, both violations.
• Joseph Bonafe, 36, of East Setauket, was arrested on Jan. 17 in Hauppauge on charges including second-degree criminal impersonation, a misdemeanor, and aggravated unlicensed operation, also a misdemeanor. Bonafe was arrested at Motor Parkway at Old Willets Path after driving a 1990 Chrysler eastbound on Motor Parkway with a suspended license, police said. The report also said Bonafe gave a different name when arrested.
• Charles Hahn, 61, of East Setauket, was arrested Jan. 18 in St. James and charged with DWI and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, both misdemeanors. Police said Hahn collided with a parked vehicle while driving north on Lake Avenue, and they said he had a plastic bag containing cocaine in his possession.
• Deborah Mastro, 46, of Port Jefferson, was arrested Jan. 15 in Stony Brook and charged with DWI, a misdemeanor. Mastro allegedly collided with another car while driving on Stony Brook Road; police said she failed a sobriety test.
• Brian Alesi, 28, of Bellport, was arrested Jan. 17 in Setauket and charged with second-degree burglary, a felony. According to police, Alesi entered a home on Summer Crest Lane through a first-floor window sometime between 7:15 a.m. and 6 p.m. on Oct. 17, 2011, and fled with property belonging to the homeowner.