• Linda Knox, 28, of Nesconset, was arrested after she left the scene of an accident in which there were damages done in front of 731 Route 347 in Nesconset without providing a driver’s license and insurance information on Feb. 16. She was charged with leaving the scene of an accident with property damage, a misdemeanor.
• A 26-year-old died in a crash on the Northern State Parkway in Dix Hills early Monday morning and the driver of the vehicle is under arrest for driving while intoxicated, State Police said.
Police say Yunior Josue Bonilla, 25, of Brentwood, lost control of a 2002 Mercedes CLK that was travelling at a high rate of speed on the parkway.
• Suffolk Police are seeking a man who was captured on camera stealing an expensive Bose stereo system from P.C. Richard & Son in Elwood recently.
The man reportedly stood by the door on Jan. 26 around 3 p.m. and waited for an opportunity to walk out with the $3,300 stereo.
• Police said Patrice Germain, 45, of Brentwood, was arrested in Smithtown on Feb. 14 after he chased another man, threatening him with a knife. Police also said Germain called the victim to make threats and threw a bowl against a wall, damaging property. He was charged with second-degree aggravated harassment, second-degree menacing, fourth-degree criminal mischief with intent to damage property, all of which are misdemeanors.
• According to police, Jose Fuentes, 35, of Smithtown, was arrested in Smithtown on Feb. 11 on a charge of assault with intent to cause physical injury with a weapon, a felony. Police said Fuentes attempted to injure a woman with a knife.
• Police arrested Nicole Caronia, 25, of Smithtown, on Feb. 13 in Smithtown after she allegedly stole cash and checks and used bank cards that did not belong to her. Caronia was arrested on a third-degree grand larceny charge, a felony.