Suffolk County police reported the following arrests.
Police say they found a Nesconset woman drunk at the wheel with her 5-year-old twin daughters in the car Sunday morning.
Danielle Ferrante was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child after police say they found her sitting in a parked, running 2006 Mitsubishi in the parking lot of Shop Rite, located at 335 Route 347 in Hauppauge, at 1:40 a.m.
After interviewing Ferrante, police determined she was intoxicated. Ferrante had her 5-year-old daughters in the car with her, police said.
• Damien Johnson, 18, from Dix Hills, was arrested in Commack on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance. Police said Johnson was being interviewed after a crash at the intersection of Commack Road and Vanderbilt Parkway in Commack on March 22 at about 9:30 p.m. when officials discovered he was carrying methamphetamine.
• Jesus Castillo, 49, of Central Islip, was arrested on Crooked Hill Road in Commack March 18 on charges of petty larceny and false personation. Police said Castillo took jewelry from Kohl's and then gave the wrong date of birth to police.
Miller Place-Rocky Point
• Police arrested two men at the St. Patrick's Day parade in Rocky Point and charged them both with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor. Police said Karl Mevs, 26, and Jason Duryea, 36, both from Rocky Point, had cocaine on them when they were arrested at 5:15 p.m. on March 17.
• Police arrested two men whom they say were drunk when they caused accidents at a problematic intersection in Mt. Sinai. Joseph Litterello Jr., 39, of Mt. Sinai, was arrested March 22 and charged with DWI, a misdemeanor. Police said Litterello was involved in a car crash at the corner of Route 25A and Echo Avenue at 5:25 p.m. while he was driving west on Route 25A. Two days earlier, police arrested James Brandeburg, 52, of Smithtown, and charged him with DWI, a misdemeanor. Police said Brandeburg was also involved in a car crash at the corner of Route 25A and Echo Avenue at 5:40 p.m.
• Sandra Raines, 45, of Coram, was arrested March 16 in Port Jefferson and charged with second-degree arson, a violent felony. Police arrested her on North Country Road in Port Jefferson and said she had intentionally started a fire at a building on Margaret Drive in Coram at approximately 5:30 p.m.