MILLER PLACE-ROCKY POINT
• Joseph Militscher, of Mt. Sinai, was arrested July 27 in Farmingville and charged with public lewdness. Militscher was allegedly engaged in a sexual act in public.
• Colin Harrington, 21, of Middle Island, was arrested July 26 in Rocky Point and charged with first-offense DWI. Harrington was pulled over for speeding on Route 25A and North Country Road where he was found to be intoxicated, police said.
• Louis Perfetto, of Miller Place, was arrested July 24 in Mt. Sinai and charged with second degree menacing. Perfetto was driving on Route 347 at Old Town Road when he allegedly pointed a gun at another driver.
• Edward Fisher, 46, of Smithtown, was arrested July 22 on charges of DWI with a previous conviction in the last 10 years. According to police, Fisher was unable to drive staying in his lane on Route 25 in Commack and was pulled over.
• Martin Shanahan, 41, of Smithtown, was arrested on first-offense DWI charges on July 26. While driving his 2003 Dodge Ram, Shanahan was driving down Morewood Drive in Smithtown where he crashed into a parked vehicle, police said.
• Christopher Baessler, 29, of St. James, was arrested July 25 and charged for operating a motor vehicle while impaired by drugs. According to police, Baessler was driving his 2005 Ford at the corner of Main Street and Singer Lane in Smithtown when he parked his car halfway on the curb.
• Joseph Seminara, 34, of Selden, was arrested July 23 in Hauppauge and charged with first-offense DWI. Police said Seminara was driving a 1998 Ford when he got into an accident at Terry Road and Old Nichols Road Intersection. He was found to be intoxicated, according to police.
• A Lake Ronkonkoma teen was arrested July 23 and charged with third-degree assault with the intent to cause physical injury. The teen was arrested after two groups of students got into a fight on July 20, leading to eight people being arrested for rioting. Two people suffered broken jaws as result of the fighting. Suffolk County police are continuing their investigation of the fight.
• Randy Luchen, 54, of Commack, was arrested July 26 and charged with first-offense DWI. Police said Luchen was driving an 82’ Chevrolet Corvette on Commack Road at 7:07 p.m. July 26 when they pulled him over for DWI charges.
• Edward Fisher, 46, of Smithtown, was arrested July 22 and charged with DWI with a previous conviction in the last 10 years. According to police, Fisher was driving when he was unable to stay in his lane on Route 25 in Commack and was pulled over.
• Christopher Cipoletti, 27, of Commack, was arrested July 26 and charged with criminal mischief with intent to damage property. Police said Cipoletti broke a glass pane window on the door of a house on Walter Court in Commack on July 5. Cipoletti was arrested at his home in Commack on July 26.
• Glenn Johnson, 30, was arrested in Port Jefferson Station on July 23 at 11:37 a.m. and charged with assault. Police say that Johnson, who is homeless, went into the on Route 112 in Port Jefferson Station and took a bottle of water from the refrigerator. He then allegedly punched the cashier in the store in the left eye without provocation. The cashier was taken to for treatment.
• Rory Whitworth, 23, of Port Jefferson Station, was arrested in Port Jefferson Station on July 26 at 8:30 p.m. and charged with petty larceny. Police say that Whitworth took a lawnmower off of someone else’s property on Mill Street.