The north-east corner of the 1905 and 1906 Vanderbilt Cup Race courses was the East Norwich Turn located at the intersection of Jericho-Oyster Bay Road and North Hempstead Turnpike (25A). A "Then & Now" analysis is posted on VanderbiltCupRaces.com.
The 1905 and 1906 races went through the heart of East Norwich. After passing McQueen's Store (south-west corner) and W.F. Johnson's Store (south-east corner), the cars headed west with the East Norwich Hotel at the north-west corner.