Communities are more than buildings and businesses; they are made up of everyday people. We thought we would get to know a few of them. Here are five that we think you should get to know
1. . Owner of Indian Head Deli or as many locals remember it, Eddie Reddy’s.
2. . Many know her as Lulu from Professor’s Diner, the waitress who serves with a smile.
3. Armed with a camera and usually a story, meet the man who spent much of his youth in a Kings Park orphanage.
4. . If you don’t know Gilmartin you will probably find someone who does.
5. . Jazz composer and music teacher for 50 years, Reeve taught many in the community how to play.