We are only 27 days into this year and we have now seen three significant snowstorms. Stick with us to find out about delays, mass transit and closings. Look on the bright side, it is forecasted to be a sunny day. Get out the sled.
1. The Long Island Rail Road will operate a on Thursday during the snow removal process.
2. The town shovels, sweeps and plows it, but where do they put all that snow? Stop back at 10am and find out what else the residents of Kings Park asked Glen Jorgensen last week.
3. What other are in the town’s arsenal? I will give you a hint, it has four wheels and can start 48 hours before a storm hits.
4. All this talk of snow is making me hungry. For a meal on the lighter side, see what the has served up.
5. .Kings Park Patch likes to brag, show off even. We know our town is full of them, but we need you to tell us about them. We are talking about Whiz Kids. Find out later how you can nominate one.