Almost NY, almost. Welcome to the start of the week. There are lots of great things coming up in the week ahead, including, dare I say, the possibility of some more snow, but let’s start with what is going on today.
1. Get yourself in the know about what is happening with your parent organizations and school administration by attending the 9:30am
2. Don’t let Monday morning stress you and baby out. Spend some time on the mat at
3. Have a little fun with your little one. Visit over at the library.
4. We may not have won, but Jets fans were out in force to show their support. Last week was the thrill of victory and now the agony of defeat. Visit us later to see how fans took in the game.
5. Tomorrow kicks off our new column, Here is a little sample of what you can expect.