As locals attempt to dig out their own driveways after a blizzard dumped more than two feet of snow on the areas, many are scratching their heads about where the town plows are.
We posed the question on Facebook asking people if they have seen any plows. Below are there answers. We are trying to get an update from the town. Let us know in the comments when your road is plowed.
- Karen Dongvort Woodland Drive all plowed to asphalt
- Carol Beckman Grein not yet we are on Maywood
- Cheryl Nolin Caniano Yes, 8th Ave was plowed.
- Marlena Graziano Hilden St - only once - one way- and so much snow into street only one car can fit at a time!
- Jennifer Mirabella Lawrence road but no side streets
- Susan Sassone Wolf No. I'm on birch in san remo
- Daniel Mcdonald plowed once toward end of storm. small roads as they leave five feet out from curb.
- Kellie A Phinn Regula not here...Oak Hill lane
- Ellen Gurfein- Ranneklev NOT YET hICKORY RD. SAN REMO
- Susan Gutersloh Crowley No plows this way Roundtree drive
- Rosemary Byrne Gaynor juniper has been done and looked good until all the people with snowblowers started blowing the snow on the street
- Joyce Rebecca Marshall Grist Mill Drive - twice today...they missed my Court though - still snowed in
- Barbara Foley I saw them all this morning they r probably taken a break town of smithtown always does a great job
- Kenneth Palk Well the snow on "Kenny Bail Rd" was removed by 9:00 this morning. Juniper is ok too.
- MaryAnn Famiglietti Carrizzo Nope on Melody Lane
- Deborah Grundler Lobel Ashland Dr plowed since last night.