With a blizzard warning issued for the local area, activities planned for this weekend are already being cancelled.
Find out school is letting out early? Library activities cancelled? Closing your shop for the day? Changing the time of an exercise class offered? Use the comments section below to tell us.
If you have cancellations or closures to report, please leave a comment below so that readers can keep up in real time. You may also email Jennifer.Sloat@Patch.com, and we will post them and update the list as soon as possible.
Here is the running list of cancellations:
- St. Anthony's Celtic Night, scheduled for Saturday night has been postponed until spring
- Kings Park School District- No afternoon or evening activities
- St. Joseph's School of Religion classes for grades 3 - 6 are cancelled for Saturday, Feb. 9th.
- All St Joseph CYO events for Friday (2/8) and Saturday (2/9) are cancelled.
- Sportime will be closing at 5 p.m. on Friday and will have a delayed opening at 3:30 p.m. on Saturday.
- All four branches of the Smithtown Library closing at 3 p.m. on Friday. Opening at noon on Saturday, depending on weather conditions.
- Encore Dance Studio closed Friday and Saturday.
- Simplicity Yoga will have no Friday night or Saturday classes.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local everyday, sign up for our free newsletter.stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone