1. If you are heading off to a relative’s house to celebrate the holiday and forgot to pick up a gift, or you never found time to bake that holiday pie, Park Bake Shop in Kings Park is open from 5 a.m. to 2 p.m.
2. Oh thank heaven for 7-Eleven on Pulaski Road, Kings Park, is open all day on Christmas.
3. If you don't feel like cooking, Show Win Japanese Cuisine in Northport will be open on Christmas Day from 11:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
4. Just in case you need a last minute stocking stuffer or some aspirin, Rite Aid in Tanzi Plaza, Kings Park, will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
5. Catching the premiere of Les Miserables can be an ideal afternoon activity on Christmas. AMC Loews Stony Brook 17 is open from 10 a.m. to midnight.
6. If you want to burn off some energy, or calories, before sitting down to Christmas dinner, Sportime Kings Park is open 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
7. If coffee, or a donut, is what you need to jump start your day, Dunkin Donuts on Pulaski Road, Kings Park, will be open from 5 a.m. to midnight.
8. If you have time to spare – take a ride down to AMF Commack Vet Lanes. Open 12 p.m. to 10 p.m., bowling is always a fun time.
9. Heading out for a long drive? Gas up at Hess on Indian Head Road, Kings Park. It’s open 24 hours on Christmas Day.
10. Last, but not least, if you want to have a drink out with friends, Celtic Crossing Tavern Kings Park, will be open on Christmas Day, starting at noon.