Did you lose all your blood this past weekend? Then you can surely offer a pint to the blood drive going on today.
1. Maybe you're already getting ready for beach season, maybe you're not. Either way, at Kings Park Dance Studio is a fun time, with the added bonus of exercising and enjoying it. Get your groove on at 8 p.m.
2. The holidays are long gone, but the hungry are still in need of help. Life Scout Kevin Chaves of Boy Scout Troop 539 has collected more than 500 pounds of food so far, and his efforts have been extended another month. Help him feed those in need by dropping off non-perishable food to one of the supporting his cause.
3. A pint of blood can save a life. If you have one to spare and meet the requirements, St. Johnland Nursing Center will be from 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
4. Did you know Patch is looking for bloggers? That's right--if you're a Kings Park native and have an interesting point of view to offer your fellow KPers, let our editor know.
5. Hopefully you've been hitting the driving range during the brutal winter, because golf season is upon us. Show off your mile-long drives and putting prowess at the . Tee off is at 9:30 a.m., but be sure to register first.