Start the day winning a prize at Bingo, then go ice skating. Follow that up with Legos, a recipe for a bake-free dessert, and make it to the Kings Park Civic Association Board Meeting just in time.
1. There is nothing wrong with heading to the local toy stores and buying out all the Legos in stock. But even better, the Nesconset Branch of the Smithtown Public Library supplies them for all second-to-fifth graders looking to build something fantastic. The begins at 4:30 p.m.
2. You won't be seeing any ice outdoors (Mother Nature willing) for a long time, so if you want to don your skates and hit the rink, Superior Ice Rink is the place to go. are from 12:30-2:30 p.m. and 4-6 p.m.
3. We've all played Bingo when the prizes were on the lackluster side, but each week at St. Joseph's , $3,000 in prizes are given away. The numbers start getting called at 10:30 a.m.
4. The Kings Park Civic Association Board will conduct its usual business from 7-9 p.m. in Braddock Hall at the Kings Park Branch of the Smithtown Library.
5. Any dessert that doesn't require an oven to prepare is one that even young adults can enjoy making. is just that. To get the recipe, head to the Smithtown Library at 7 p.m.