Though the weather has certainly made it feel like fall has arrived, it doesn’t officially begin until Friday. We thought we would give you a few ways to start the season.
1. They don’t call it fall for nothing. Children ages 4 and 5 can participate it . Children will listen to stories about autumn and do a craft.
2. Fall fun isn’t just limited to kids. Teens can participate in and dip and decorate apples to celebrate autumn.
3. Children can celebrate the first day of fall with on Friday at the Nesconset library. Registration is required.
4. Cooler weather means long walks through leafy trails. Sign up to make your own at Caleb Park this Saturday.
5. Catch a football game at one of the local watering holes like or . Nothing says fall like football.