It looks as though we've got some rainy weather ahead that could place a potential damper on the activities ahead, but hopefully not Kings Park's community spirit.
Forecasters at the National Weather Center predict scattered showers with a high near 67 degrees. The chance of rain is 50 percent.
It's Kings Park Pride Day. Join the community for a barbeque and bonfire at Kings Park High School from 3:30 pm. - 7 p.m.
- Kings Park Girls Gymnastics vs. Sachem, 4:30 p.m. at William T. Rogers Middle School
In Case You Missed It
- A Kings Park family were able to get a photo of their late son's memorial back, but are still searching for two military caps. The family is hoping to build a permanent memorial in the future.
- Any plans to extend the Kings Park Hike & Bike trail have been postponed after bids received by Town of Smithtown came in higher cost than expected.
- Find a new home in Kings Park
- Find a job
- What’s playing at the movies … and when?
- Advertise your yard sale ahead of the weekend.