Be careful out there on the roads, keep an eye out for local deer.
Forecasters at the National Weather Center predict mostly cloudy skies with a high near 67 degrees.
- Looking for a job that helps others? The Developmental Disability Institute in Smithtown is hosting an Employment Open House on Wednesday, from 3:30 p.m. - 6 p.m. Hiring for positions of cook, housekeeper, recreational assistants, medical support assistants and more.
- Town of Smithtown Planning Board will host its first meeting in October at 8 p.m. Wednesday in the Eugene Cannataro Senior Citizen Center. Stay tuned to Patch for a preview of their agenda.
- Kings Park drivers should slow down and be careful on the road. New York Department of Environmental Conservation warns it's deer mating season, which means they are more likely to be traveling and crossing local roadways.
- Pumpkin picking season has arrived. Here's our list of local places to find the perfect pumpkin to celebrate Halloween and enjoy the fall harvest.
- Find a new home in Kings Park
- Find a job
- What’s playing at the movies … and when?
- Advertise your yard sale ahead of the weekend.